Residential Garage Door Repair Toronto
Since the average garage door will take up about 75 percent of the exterior of your home, finding the right style and size is essential. We believe that each home is special and that the garage door you choose should reflect your individual personality.
You can visit our showroom or contact our staff today to see all the styles of doors we have to offer. You can also contact us to schedule professional residential garage door repair in Toronto.
Find a Garage Door that Show’s Off Your Personal Style
Your home’s exterior is the first appearance people receive. The garage door makes up quite a bit of this. Anything that you choose to install will directly reflect on your own sense of style. Regardless of if you install a modern aluminum garage door or a Tudor style door, this is taken as an extension of your style and personality.
Put simply, residential garage doors are able to be ordered in any combo of finish, material, color, and style. There are also various types of garage doors, including sliding, overhead and sectional. Our professional technicians can help you choose the best option for your home.
Residential Garage Door Material Options
When you begin browsing our selection of residential garage doors in Toronto, you will find there are quite a few to choose from. Some of the options you will encounter include:
- Steel: This material produces reliable and sturdy steel doors, making it a popular option for Toronto homeowners.
- Aluminum: This is a light weight alternative to steel doors and a great value for the price. These are easy to install since they are so light and offered in a number of finish and shade options.
- Fiberglass: Fiber is another lightweight option, which reduces the risk of injuries quite a bit. A less powerful opener, which is also more affordable, can be used with this type of door.
- Wood: These are more expensive to purchase and to maintain. However, they are extremely elegant and nothing can compare to an authentic wood residential garage door.
Types of Residential Garage Doors in Toronto
There are four main types of residential garage doors, which include:
- Sectional doors: These consist of smaller sections, usually three or four, that fold above or sideways along the ceiling or wall.
- Overhead doors: The sections are pulled p by the opener and stored under the ceiling.
- Sideways siding: There are sections of the door that side to the side near the adjacent wall.
- Roll-up shutters: These are rolled up close to the base of the ceiling. Easy to maintain and great space-savers.
We Will Help You Find the Ideal Residential Garage Door in Toronto
If you are ready to purchase your residential garage door, considering all the options is essential. For those who are unsure about what you need or want, call us today and we will help you choose the perfect door for your home.